Mobile version

9 march 2016, Multiple sclerosis walking and falling

Hello to everybody. It’s high time to publish the first month results of using “4.0”.  I should say that I didn’t feel well at that moment, and there are pretty many problems with applying of this current practice.

Although at the beginning of December 2015, when doses were of quite small quantity, I began walking with a cane a little bit. Only a couple of steps, not more than this.

The more the better – by the beginning of January, 2016, I could walk from the sofa to the wall and back several times. By all means, the movements weren’t very straight, the legs moved little, and I fell down with every third step. Unfortunately, many of you can imagine what it feels like to manage to make first steps after 5-6 years in a wheelchair and what enormous efforts it takes.





By the end of January 2016, I realized that there is some progress in recovery, and it’s not so insignificant taking into consideration the fact that my brain injury, ie demyelination, is a progressive disease. What does it mean?  It doesn't mean that it occurred at some moment in the past and it continues no longer now. It means that every single day I come across this possibility of relapses and worsening of the whole situation.

Therefore, the methods I apply should be aggressive enough and react quite fast, otherwise the speed of nervous system recovery will never be faster than the speed of its deterioration.

Some of you may ask at once – what about DMDs? (Disease Modifying Drugs) I took them overall for one year. Betaferon and Copaxone, I didn’t feel or notice any visible changes in my health condition, and I was walking already little at that moment.

I don’t take these drugs anymore because I don’t fit the government programme of medical supplying. And I don’t have any desire to pay money for something  which doesn’t benefit me because the level of demyelination is rather high, and they can’t restore myelin. Besides, these drugs give a lot of side effects.

Especially for those who is going to flood this article with negative feedback: I’m not going to sell anything to anybody. I’m interested in all of you, my readers and visitors of this site, as an opinion, an alternative unbiased opinion. I really appreciate everybody and I’m thankful to all who feels the same about my project and me.

I have something to ask you for, do me a small favour. Could you please spend your time and do three mouse clicks?
1) The first action is to press the button Like on Facebook plugin.
2) The second step is to Join my VK group.
3) And the third one is to make a comment and share your thoughts about the video given above. What do you think – am I moving better or worse?
Have you done it? Thanks!
So, what am I about to do next? I guess something interesting, simple and extremely stupid. I plan to spend one year and see what happens to me in 2017. I'll publish new result in the 9-11th day of every single month. Will I get my recovery or I’ll lose this fight? Everything is simple and hard at the same time. Life is life, and it will show me all the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment