Mobile version

The result after the 1-st year of applying the 4.0.

As I promised earlier you’ll find here  the results of recovery conception which I have been applying for one year and which is called 4.0. But in the first place, you have to take into consideration the fact that recovery is undergoing when I have a very dangerous wide-spread chronicle autoimmune disease – multiple sclerosis.  This disease turns a healthy person into a wheelchair user during 10 years, and it kills him completely over the course of 35 years (in most of the cases). And I’m not talking only about damage of motor functions. Multiple sclerosis can destroy absolutely any function which is controlled by brain – feelings, memory, eye sight, reflexes, absolutely anything. Please bear in mind that I haven’t been taking ANY medicine since the beginning of the challenge, and I’d say even more – there isn’t any medicine which aims at remyelination or neuron growth. As a result, recovery from constant MS symptoms is impossible because of disability accumulation. I understand perfectly that there is a range of drugs to slow down the development of MS – DMD’s, alemtuzumab, and a couple of medical procedures such as HSCT (Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation) and a high dose chemo therapy. However, I consider all the procedures highly risky and excessive. I’m not going to convince anybody in anything. Watch, read, study and decide on your own.

Then Let me apologize to you. I’ve made enough mistakes, but the final one, when I wasn’t aware how severe motor functions of my pelvis were damaged, was the most epic. Initially, I thought that the problem was only in my hip and knee. My leg doesn’t move forward, it doesn’t keep my knee, but I walk anyway (watch the 1st video). Yes, my foot doesn’t work, and yes, I will drag it walking this way, if my recover is limited with only moves of my hips and knee joint. But In general, I think I wouldn’t go ahead having such a big damage of my spinal and cerebral brain after only 1 year. That’s why it’s possible that I would just put on an ankle-foot orthosis for about first 2 years. My malfunctioning  ankle didn’t play a big role here, but I miscalculated the strength of my pelvis and core muscles. That is the reason (these muscles) why I can’t walk. I completely lose my balance while walking. 👀

That’s why I again apologize for continuing this circus for at least half a year. I’m pretty much sure that I’ll be able to recover some control over my core muscles in 6 months. Don’t get offended much, I’m doing it for the first time in my life as well. And I’m doing it after 8 (!!!) years spent in a wheelchair and after being ill with MS for 21 years. The mistakes are inevitable. 😉

Video 1


Video 3


Comparing these 2 videos, it can be seen that the strength in my hips has increased. My moves have become sharper and stronger.

Video 6


The strength in my legs has increased again as I managed to rely on my knees and but I couldn’t use them while walking.

Video 9



Here you can notice that my knees started being involved in the process. I also realized the problems with the centre of gravity, the problems with balance and core muscles are obvious. 

Video 12


I can handle a faster pace, the pelvis control has improved, I feel the weight and can control my pelvis consciously. The strength in my legs has increased, I can squat. I got the feeling of being able to walk for the first time in a long time, and it’s relatively not so difficult and painful.

Summary:

In general, I got the answer – on the one hand, it’s impossible to recover completely applying the current method 4.0 after such a great damage and long period of having MS over 1 year. On the other hand, it’s possible to recover partly.

Did I have relapses of my disease throughout the previous year? Yes, several weeks ago I experienced dizziness while standing, walking or turning my head sharply. About 3 months ago, it was difficult to fall asleep as my right ankle and foot got numb. About 6 months ago, I felt numbness of both of my legs, moreover, I felt it constantly for several weeks.

Were there any other symptoms? It’s highly likely. We need to be aware of the fact that a degenerative process is going on right now in my case, and it hasn’t vanished. The fact that I didn’t get relapses doesn’t mean that there aren’t any at all. ☝


Problems  4.0:


1) The low concentration of chemicals necessary for recovering CNS. Those mechanisms of recovery which I’ve got are side effect of the resources I’m applying now. Yes, I don’t have any chemical formula which can grow CNS as a magic wand, but the thing I’ve come up with is a rather interesting theoretical conception of growth and development of CNS, applicable not only for human beings and but for  many various species. This conceptions has already proved its efficiency earlier during conductions of experiments over humans and animals (don’t ask me who was my object of the experiments) 😜.  But in general, there are lots of incredibly interesting and unexplained cases of neurogeneration, and  this conception is being proved right now in my case. 

2) The second problem is the lack of financial support for the further development of my conception and search for more effective chemicals as a working substance and absence of side effects. 😅

3) Complete misunderstanding from the people who have been working with CNS damages all their lives, of what I want to achieve and what methods  I use. There are significant medical gaps in this area.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Dave and I'm a neurorehabilitation researcher in Toronto doing a study on motor disease and specifically movement disorders like CP, dystonia, and MS (hence how I found your videos and blog). I was wondering if I could pick your brain a bit as the progress you've made is unbelievable.

    Feel free to email me at dw_farrell@rogers.com

    Thanks again for your time! Dave

    ReplyDelete