Mobile version

6 october 2016. New month, new successes.

Hello to everyone. The challenge is going on – you’ll find the result by the end of the 8th month below. And then I’ll tell you what I think when I see these results. I decided not to write everything, but only the most obvious part, which may be noticed at once. Here is the video:


The video is divided into 2 parts. At the beginning, I used my old way of walking, you can see it throughout 2 first minutes in the first part of the video.  I used to walk by not bending my knee forward. I would say that now this style has become pretty easy for me – I don’t make too much effort, it happens reflectively. I don’t get tired when I walk this small distance any more. However, I used to sweat heavily after 8-10 minute slow physical practice 6 months ago. I fell down very often, and I recorded only the most successful walks from my sofa to the wall and back. I would say that it happened every other 3 attempts.

Not Bending my knee joint while walking, twisting and holding it with ligaments gives some particular result – it helps to keep my body vertically – but it has a plenty of negative factors. If one walks this way, a pelvis moves backwards, while a body bends forward. A lot of pressure and weight goes in the ligaments of a knee joint. I’d like to say that my ligaments constantly ache after such walks around my room.  The balance becomes unstable, it’s really hard to stand still without having good support. Besides, it would ridiculous to think that I would be able to run or move in this way. I would have to forget about walking up the stairs, going out to public places such as cinemas, shopping malls, etc. Don’t get me wrong, I can take a pair of crutches right now and go anywhere, but the level of pain and discomfort which I will get is unsatisfying for me completely.

That’s why I need to move on. I made a decision to change the strategy of my walking. You can observe all the changes after the 2nd minute of the video. To tell you the truth, the situation with the muscles controlling my knees has been becoming better for latest several months - the strength has been growing. The way I move and walk after the 2nd minute in this video is undoubtedly better because now firstly, I move my leg forward, then I bend my knee and make a next step. And I can say even more – I can move better and faster but not too long. If I just jerk reflectively my limbs, without concentrating on every single step, the moves will be fast and unstable. I will lack strength, and I will fall down on the floor cursing and hoping that I won’t break anything in my body. .

But I’ve done that before. All I need is a couple of months of applying my method. The paralyses will mitigate more. Yeah, I know, I’m an incorrigible optimistic.  

Once again, many of you, unfortunately, have experienced what it means to do a squat, even a little one, having a diagnosis with a disease of severe lower extremities paralyses. This task is incredibly difficult and almost nobody with even not so severe paralyses won’t keep balance in the position of a regular full squat.  Modern medicine can’t treat even the easiest CNS injuries. The number of people who suffer from various central nervous system damages is huge. And it’s the fact that makes me start my blog, the reason why I’m uploading the video on youtube. I know I can make this method better and faster. I’m sure that what this method offers and proves can serve as a universal approach for treating all  the range of CNS injuries.

Oh, and the last thing – no scamming, no social marketing, no fooling around. I do not sell or flog anything. Everything is just as it is – an insane self-experimentation  from one person in a desperate and hopeless situation.    . 

No comments:

Post a Comment