Mobile version

The end of the 6-th month. August 8, 2016. Soon.

Good morning to everyone!   It’s over 30 degrees above zero outdoors, it’s about plus 32 indoors, and I’m like piece of melting butter in the porridge, and I’ve already had a cup of coffee. What a wonderful day is waiting for me. I can already feel this heat and I also feel the cool draught coming from the place I usually sit in my room. I feel this urge of complete laziness and doing nothing, aside a strong desire of ice-cream which can be bought by someone. When I was a child, I used to wait for such hot days with anticipation just to have a swim in the river or go fishing somewhere. It’s funny that I walked 10 km every day at the age of 14, just to catch a couple of breams and perches, and at the age of 26, I could hardly leave my home literally crawling.

Besides, it’s going to be a thunderstorm, so I have to write down this article asap, otherwise they can switch off the Internet again or the electricity, which is even worse, of course. 

You’ll find the update of my results bellow. And yes, it really is happening right now. Today, on August, 11th, while writing this article, I feel very well. Some MS symptoms have been decreasing for the last half of a year. Moreover, my mobility, endurance and stamina have only increased.  In addition to this test open for public access, there are some results, or we can better say – achievements, which I would like to keen in secret so far. But they all demonstrate and show that my health is getting better and better.

The results by the end of the 6th month:



The results by the end of the 1st month:


I posted the 1st month results to compare. I think there are two obvious facts: I don’t run yet, but I move much better, and it’s possible to notice without any close observation.

At the beginning of November, 2015, I started my first attempts to get rid of my wheelchair applying this particular method. At that very moment, I got my first positive dynamics which you can see in the video posted above. All in all, I’m relying on it. It’s quite stupid to believe that it’s possible to recover from an enduring brain injury (21 years of demyelination) over a couple of months.  But what about being able to recover in the course of a year? 18 months? Is it possible? Yes? 

I haven’t got the answer yet. The way I’m solving my MS is very unusual, and I’m pretty much sure that it’s unique because it’s a consequence of my own experience in the field of anatomy and physiology. Will I be able to run again? Will I be able to move my legs without any efforts? Will I be able to go out to the café or go by bus? Only time will show…

I would like everybody who is interested in this topic to give me your feedback in the comments below. Let me know what you think. As I’ve written earlier – I’m extremely interested in your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment