Mobile version

05 September 2016. Multiple sclerosis and demyliation once more.

Hello to all of you, my dear readers! Autumn has started, so has a new school year. It´s already September and it is raining. How fast time flies! It seems that only yesterday I was thinking if I should start all this stuff with the blog and challenge, and now it’s the end of the 7th month.
So, let’s see the results :



As a whole, serious changes in the pace haven’t happened, my knee joint keeps my weight half time, and I can’t rely on it. That’s the reason why I move my body forward, but my legs stay kind of behind me, so I need more rigid support.


I’m happy with my hip joint because its work continues make me glad. I have a feeling that something in there is improving, strength, sharpness and stamina of my moves are increasing. So, I still have 5 months and the same goal – to get rid of this hateful wheelchair and sitting life-style.

Also, I decided to share my thoughts with you a bit. The first thing you should be aware of – I don’t have a MS diagnosis. It hasn’t been confirmed. The main reason is that my illness started too early. A lot of symptoms, which I experience, fall under a primary progressive multiple sclerosis, but my current diagnosis is leukodystrophy.

The second thing  I wanted to mention – all these ideas, thoughts and conceptions which I came up with are very unusual. Despite the fact that theoretically it looks quite interesting and it even coincides with medical and scientific conception of how a central nervous system functions, supplements it, the practical results are still weak. All I have got so far is that I managed to limp faster and made my moves stronger .

I understand perfectly that all these ideas go against with traditional medicine and with the fact that neurons don’t recover, and myelin damage will lead to forming plaques and death of neurons in the lesion. I want you to understand it as well, my thoughts are unique, I don’t claim anything and I’m not going to make anybody change their minds.

The third point. Modern medicine assumes that even if nervous cells grows and develops, the process goes on very slowly. I think that it’s possible to speed this process. That’s why we have so many courses of disease – someone recovers, someone doesn’t. Most of the people don’t recover completely, and, as a consequence, they get progressive paralysis which can happen throughout a long period of time. Misunderstanding of a nervous system causes this kind of dispersion, which means division of various disease courses. Anyway, it’s only one of many aspects of the disease along with a number of attacks in CNS and  lesion location of demyelination.

If your nervous system recovers slowly, the result you’ll get is shown in picture a1. A red line means the speed of nervous tissues destruction, a blue line shows the speed of regeneration. Due to the fact that the speed of nervous system degradation will go ahead the speed of regeneration, it will cause paralysis which will happen throughout a long period of time.

As it’s crucial not just to make the disease slow (which has been done by many pharmacological companies, DMDS ), but it’s very important to recover all the damaged neural networks, and that’s why I decided to concentrate on various methods of recovery. What I’m trying to achieve can be seen in picture 2a (a blue line is the speed of recovery, a red line is nervous tissue degradation).


If I’m wrong, myelin and nervous system degeneration will continue in genera in the long run. Paralysis will continue progressing. But if I’m right even a little bit, a very distinct remission will be seen which will lead to recovery of many functions eventually.

The fourth point. If you get (God forbid that!) a very serious neural damage, one of the first logical ideas which you’ll be prompted with is to record the results in order to estimate the rehabilitation dynamics and its presence. If there isn’t any dynamics, it means that something should be changed. That’s why I’m just recording all the results and writing this blog.I don’t show you a bigger part of the video, but it’s obvious that my recovery is going on.

One can speak about it endlessly writing on the forums and blogs, I’m not going to do it. If I’m right, the practical application will prove it. So, once again – let me leave it here as it is. .

No comments:

Post a Comment